Sunday, January 6, 2008

Some interior photos of my house































Hello all. Some people expressed interest in seeing some of my antiques, so here are some photos.
Photo 1: exterior of my home
Photo 2: office pic showing my antique secretary desk and my tricycle horse
Photo 3: aother pic in office with Tiffany style lamp
Photo 4: close up of one of my Chippendale style mahogany chairs, there are eight total
Photo 5: staircase to second floor, you can see where we have been stripping, someone painted the entire staircase-ugh, the steps are oak and all trim ,banister, newel post are pine; can also see 2 of my swords and my High Elven shield and Peeping Tom my suit of armor
Photo 6: another pic of dining room showing the antque pine door with leaded glass
Photo 7: another pic in dining room showing my mahogany buffet and my Herugrim sword of King Theoden
Photo 8: another pic in dining room showing my mahogany breakfront, it is a massive 7 plus feet tall and about as wide, also seen is Anduril the sword of Aragorn, and a second age Gondorian shield and banner
Feel free to call me a geek over the swords; I'm used to it. That's all for now as I am still cleaning up the Christmas clutter and trying to recover from the cold from hell.




1 comment:

Hez said...

ZOMG! Your house is so adorable and olde tymey... You could be the Kewgburger B&B!