Monday, January 28, 2008

Bulk Mail Bonanza: cuticular edition

Check out this piece of awesomeness that was in my bulk mail. I usually just delete them all, but I recently started to read them for the nuggets of humorous wisdom they bring me. Enjoy!
Also, if you can do better than this one, please comment and share your bulk mail spam nugget with me. Love it!

This is an email from Palilla Nolan
Subject: cuticular
Aloha,
Doownloadable Softwware
By the president to recruit an army of state troops, mansions,delightful chambers, variegated gardens, lay, but in a momentshe found out: the eyes of of bhrigu, and exterminate thekshatriyas who exerting himself with vigour in battle, resistedlady, said hamish, with the same proud fierceness, in thevicinity, they (our enemies) will not believe of all wieldersof weapons riding on his car, when he drew the string, andwhen he let them the desired effect of compelling the government

No comments: