Thursday, December 13, 2007

Taming the Jew Presents: The Angry Jew, Explained

Look, torture tactics work, people. It was great motivation for the Angry Jew. OK, that's getting cumbersome to say so let's shorten his moniker to Jewgr because I can and like it. I didn't waterboard Teh Jewgr or shove bamboo under his nails, he's lazy not a terrorist, but I did threaten him with Yani and a cat choir singing Jingle Bells, on repeat, until the work was done. What does he think I'm not paying him for? So here is Teh Jewgr's first work of art.
"Let’s face it, the Jews are an angry people. On the surface we might not seem that way, but take my word for it deep down we are pissed off. However, it’s not anybody’s fault, but our own. Right from the beginning we made some really bad choices. Look what happened in the garden. Adam was perfectly happy all by himself until Eve came along, and then all hell broke loose. But don’t get me started about Jewish women. Then it was Abraham’s turn. Sarah was a little too old to give him a son so she said “hey Abe check out the maid”. Bad move. The maid gets pregnant Sarah kicks her out and what happens? The Arabs. And what about circumcision. Abraham’s other great idea. Man I know that pissed me off. And now we come to Moses. This guy gets every body lost in the desert for 40 years never asks for directions (typical man) only to find a small Middle Eastern country with no oil. No wonder were so angry. "-Jewgr
Wow! Yes, you are an angry Jew aren't you? Go play some full contact photocopying to burn off some anger, then get back to work. Don't make me get the cats.
Well, for his freshman effort to please Teh Kewgr, I will light 5 of the lightbulbs in his electric Menorah.



1 comment:

Adam said...

Very good. And why didn't Moses stop for directions (aside from the whole man thing...)? Great work, Angry Jew. Hope you didn't hear too much of the Jingle Cats. That can be painful, even in relatively small doses.