Sunday, December 9, 2007

Nay-bors, as in nay do. not. want.

I live next to the Cleverly Hillbillies. I kid you not. We have been treated to a plethora of sheer madness. I have brought this up before on another site, but 32 Halloween inflatables. 32 large Halloween inflatables. 32 eight foot plus inflatables up..all at once..in a yard that is approx 75 feet wide and 130 feet long. Let me add that they are all in the front yard, with the house. The back yard is behind fencing. So there is little room left for the inflate-a-zoo. In the front yard. All 32. Eight to twelve feet tall each. It is daylight all night long from the middle of September to November IN MY YARD!! There is also the joyous hum of 32 fans running ALL NIGHT LONG. Last year's show had a twelve foot vampire bat on my side of their yard. I could look out my second floor bedroom window and be eye to eye wih a bat. This has been the bane of our Halloween for the 3 years that they have lived there now. *sigh* This used to be the only madness that they assaulted us with. Now, we have some Christmas cheer. Cousin Eddie from Lampoon's Christmas Vacation has shown up...in his camper. A big 70's (?) Winnebago (sp, yr?). I can not describe the eyesore. For the utimate effect they have sheets of plywood nailed to one side of this monstrosity. Itadds a certain something..I'm adding a Lampoon's clip for fun, cause yes Cousin Eddie apparently lives next door. Can't wait til the shitter is full...

1 comment:

Adam said...

Have you tried assassinating some of the inflatables, you know, to send a message? Dart guns are silent.

As for the Winnebago, your hands are tied, aside from spraypainting "Go back to the Appalachians" on the side.