Sunday, December 9, 2007

It's football day

On almost any given day I consider my husband's 61" big screen TV the antichrist of my Victorian living room. At least when it is off. It is a total crack addiction when it is on though, then I hate myself. So anyway it is football day in the house and we are all guilty of crowding around the tubeand doing little else, save for eating, drinking and some unfortuate cursing (and that's just the kids-I'm kidding, a little). I have to say, not being an Philly Eagles fan, what is up with Donovan? I do not get the hype; he is inconsistent at best and can not seem to see his receivers at the worst. I had such high hopes for Feeley, so close, yet so far away with against the dream team Pats-only to throw game changing interceptions. Pity. So now we're back to the Don. I wonder if Westbrook gets tired of carrying the offense? I really need a drink now. Gentleman Jack oughta do for now.
Well gotta go, I hear the false idol calling...

No comments: