Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Dream Sports AKA Sports I Play in My Head

Tired of tennis, bored of baseball, fed up with football? Well do I have some utter nonsense, I mean fun, for you. Today's edition of Dream Sports is for me and my fellow cubi-plebes, full contact photocopying. Doncha just hate when YOU have an armload of copies to make and when you get there, lo and behold..a line. A line at the central copier much like free sample day at lunch time at the grocery store. How much would you love to elbow YOUR way to the front? Whose work could possibly be more important than YOURS? No one's, that's whose. Well suit up my friends it's time to play NKL's (National Kewgr League) full contact photocopying. Let's check out the point system:

7 points for the ultimate: actually printing more than one copy! (2 point loss if there's a paper jam or running out of paper-sorry!)

5 points for sacking the big hulking accountant line backer dude (he's such an ass, I mean, come on)

1 point for each minute YOU make someone wait for you (haha losers!)

3 point loss for brown nosing (printing for the boss or stopping your job for a manager to step in and print [you're still not getting promoted]-who's the loser now!)

*10 point bonus if you shove someone's tie in the paper feed rollers

Protective Gear Needed (safety first!):

Steel toe shoes
hairnet/beardnet
safety glasses
lab coat (try running in that, dork!)

Good luck and remember, no one is more important than YOU, especially at Christmas time!

1 comment:

Adam said...

Wow, we used to play this game all the time at my old work. I didn't know there was an actual point system in place.