Friday, February 15, 2008

Bulk Mail Bonanza: alkmaar edition

This is my secure Bruce.


Now for more exciting spam courtesy of Heras Gannon and the subject is alkmaar.


"Hi,Are you a frequentt visitor of rettail sofftware stores?We know what you're ooverpaying for:- box mannufacturing- CD- salessperson salary- Rentt of shop spaace- Year-to-yyear inncreasing taxes in your couuntryWell, what for ?! You're able to dowwnload everrything legally NOW! FFabulous range of sofftware and LOW prices will make you smile and save your money! Welcome to http://evangelinecarabelloek.blogspot.com/

By which she always mastered her audience. She art thingsas some other folks, if he had the the glass paperweight,and the steel engraving garage, got out her car, and droveoff in it about the groundthat could be nobody but the crowdin straightened his back, and was putting out his prizeover heinrich kellerman, and for a number my heels he wouldfind a stout oaken door, securely bruce. It is generallyknown that that great monarch, is my wife? I must tell herthat all is well. That you intended it for a flag,' saidelizabeth my addrcss isharley street aar a coi^51^^ sittlnslashed his wounds, and he fell back into the mud with thepoysers that he would follow them to have their ways ofdropping occasionally, or being."


God that's beautiful *sniff* Pardon me, I need to go securely bruce my oaken door.

No comments: